We have a wide range of approaches available for treatment. Please click the links below to find out more about each treatment we offer. On each page you will be able to find out the specifics of how each treatment works and learn the basics so you know what to expect when you visit our clinic. We welcome questions so please feel free to contact us for further information about any of the treatments we offer.
The variety of both traditional and alternative techniques that our team has to offer means we are able to help with a number of different conditions. Check the list below to see if we can help you.
If you can’t see your condition in the list we still might be able to help. Please contact us if you are unsure and we will be more than happy to advise you whether treatment is appropriate.
- Back & neck pain
- Headaches & migraine
- Sprains and strains of joints ligaments & muscles
- Sports injuries such as tennis elbow
- Frozen shoulder
- Work related disorders
- Longstanding (chronic) problems
- Postural problems
- Painful surgical scars
- Stress related problems
- Chronic fatigue & ME
- Digestive disturbances & IBS
- Infant colic
- Hay fever & eczema
- Respiratory conditions including asthma
- Post-operative rehabilitation e.g. after hip replacement
- Biomechanical problems, tilted pelvis & leg length differences